Tuesday, September 4, 2007

CashCrate Is My Favorite GPT Site


Through the month of August, I have tried a few new GPT sites. I have to admit that I do not like any of them as much as I like CashCrate.


CashCrate confirms faster then any other site that I have tried, CashCrate pays out at $10.00, and CashCrate's site is by far the easiest site to navigate through.


I received my second check from CashCrate last week. I was so excited to take it to the bank I forgot to take a picture of it. So I have taken a picture of the check stub. I earned $26.56 last month with CashCrate. More then last month and that was my goal!


In addition to CashCrate being easy to complete offers it also has a great referral program. If you know anyone who is looking to make some extra money and you refer them to CashCrate, you earn 20% of their earnings, and 10% of the earnings of people that they refer. You also receive a $3.00 bonus when a person you directly refer reaches $10.00.


If you are looking for a GPT site. I highly recommend CashCrate.