Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mystery Shopping Reviewed!

In an effort to increase my income and decrease my spending, I tried mystery shopping. I was extremely skeptical at first.

Are these companies really going to pay me to shop in their stores? The answer was, Yes.

I signed up for a few companies that provide mystery shopping services and I started receiving e-mails about mystery shopping jobs in my area.

The jobs I started to receive ranged from $10-$25. For example, to secret shop a grocery store I received $5 in free groceries and was paid $5. I also secret shopped a lighting store in my area and was paid $15. My husband and I did a secret shopping job together at a restaurant. We each ordered a drink and had some appetizers and were reimbursed $25.00, which included gratuity. It was nice to have some time together and not have to pay for the drinks and food. We had a fun great time with it.

Mystery shopping has been another great way to increase our income. I have been able to accept the jobs that work for me and I have been able to bring my son with me on the majority of the jobs I accept.

If you are looking for another source of income, I would recommend Mystery Shopping.

There are so many companies that provide mystery shopping opportunities. The hardest part of the job is finding which companies you should sign up for. I would recommend recommend subscribing to an online directory that will put all the secret shopping companies in one place for you and let you know which companies are the best to work for. It is a great way to start!

The directory I would recommend is secretshopperconnection. You will find out how to get free money to shop, eat for free, stay for free at upscale hotels, and enjoy free vacation.

Have fun Shopping!

Click Here to Try SecretShopperConection!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your valuable information.

It was really of use to me.

Chenna

www.usjobcareer.com

The No.1 Job and Career Search Portal