Monday, July 9, 2007

SWATcash Reveiwed

SWATcash is the second online survey company that I have tried. This an army themed paid survey site. It is FREE to join and try out.

I found the site a little difficult to navigate at first. So, I concentrated on their available offers. I sorted the offers by 100% free and most popular. SWATcash had close to 100 offers that fit into this category.

I completed a 11 surveys. With each survey time varying, but typically ranged from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. With 11 surveys completed, I had earned $6.50 and had $8.00 in pendings. It seem to take a while for the completed surveys to confirmed to actual earnings. Cashcrate seemed to confirm faster.

SWATcash also offers Circadian Mission (daily survey) for $1.00. Complete a daily survey all month and that would add up.

I will need to earn at least $15.00 before I can cash out. SWATcash offers payment via Paypal or via check and is paid out around the 15th of every month. I will keep you posted on how my earns grow with SWATcash.

Click here to try SWATcash

No comments: