Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday - July 10, 2007

Its about 7:00am in the morning and I am starting my first journal entry.

Today will be a busy day for my son and I. We are part of a Stroller Strides fitness class that takes place at the local park. It is a way for Moms to exercise with their children. We have both made a lot of friends through this program. After that the kids have a trip to the local fire department. My son is only 21 months but I think he will like this.

I will have to get most of my surveys done at his nap time today.

My Goals For Today
1. Complete the daily survey for the three survey companies I am currently trying out;
2. Complete 5 paid surveys on CashCrate and SwatCash;
3. Post 5 times in a forum (I can't find a forum that I relate to - any ideas?).

No comments: