Thursday, June 28, 2007

Prior to Starting Online Surveys you Should Have...

There are two easy things I would recommend you doing prior to starting the online surveys. Get a survey e-mail account and get a survey phone number. Both of these things can be done in less then 10 minutes and are FREE.

I would recommend a gmail account, which is free. Almost every survey will require you to enter an e-mail account. Don't fill your personal account with all these e-mails create a separate account.

I would also recommend a survey phone number. I have a voicemail phone number through Netzero. It took me all of 5 minutes to set up and it is FREE.

How it works. When people call you voicemail number it will ring as a normal phone and then go to voivemail. The caller will then be able to leave a message. You will be able to retrieve your voicemail by calling your number and entering your 4 digit code from any phone. This will eliminate your home phone or cell phone from receiving unwanted calls. It has been my experience that when you leave your phone number they typically call.

Click this link to sign up FREE and fast: PrivatePhone.com Signup

These are two tricks of the trade that I have learned and wanted to pass along to you.

Now that I have been doing surveys and offers for about a month now I wanted to add to this section of my blog.

Things I continue to Learn.

I have had a bad experience with inserting my cell phone number into offers. I received my cell phone bill recently for last month and there were two $9.99 charges on my bill. I guess somewhere in the small small print it stated that I would be charged if I input my cell phone number. My cell phone provider reversed the charges, but it was a hassle. I would recommend staying away from these offers. There are plenty of other 100% free offers out there to complete.

I would also stay away from the offers that request your social security number. This is private information that you do not want to be giving it out. I have noticed that when an offer requests your social security number there is typical a "skip" or "no thanks" button to bypass that offer and go to the next offer.

No comments: