Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CashCrate Reviewed

I am trying different online survey Companies that claim you can get paid to complete offers. Is this a true source of additional cash for my family?

CashCrate was the first Online Survey Company I tried. It was free to join, which was a good start. I thought their website was easy to understand and navigate through. It clearly listed the Company, what was needed (i.e. participate in a survey, fill out a form, etc...), the payout amount, and the cost to you.


It appears that the majority of the offers were free (11 pages of the 13 pages of offers are free to you). I also liked that they had a fairly active forum. A great way to talk to other users.

I choose my first survey. The payout was $1.00 and the cost to me was $0.00. With nothing to lose I started the survey. It took me about 5 minutes to complete the survey which was actually quite painless. I refreshed the CrashCrate website and the page reflected my June's earnings at $1.00. I was amazed!


I started participating in surveys on June 29, 2007. I spent about 2 hours a day on June 29th and 30th participating in the free surveys. On June 30th, I had earned $12.15 and had $20.55 in pending offers.

Since I have earned more then $10.00, I should be sent a check this month. I will keep you updated. I am also interested to see how long it takes for the $20.55 to become earnings.

Try CashCrate. Click Here.

Please continue checking out my blog as I update you on CashCrate and other Online Survey Companies.

No comments: