Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Inbox Dollars Reviewed

I started using Inbox Dollars at the beginning of July and I am very impressed! This again is a free site to use. You will receive a $5.00 Bonus for signing up.

This site has several ways to earn money available to you. My favorite ways to earn money on Inbox Dollars are Paid E-mails, Daily Survey that pays $1.00 per survey, 100% free offers surveys, and daily searches.

Paid E-mails are a great way to add to your payout. Inbox Dollars will send you e-mails to open. All you have to do is open the e-mail and verify that you have actually opened it. This may take 10 seconds. I have found that occasionally a paid e-mail will be an offer to take a survey through Inbox Dollars for $1.00. Which will also help you build your total payout.

Daily Surveys is something that most paid online survey companies will offer. I have tried a handful of other survey companies and to date I have had the best experience with Inbox Dollars' daily surveys. $1.00 payout per survey is great. The $1.00 is always reflected in my earnings within 1-2 days. I have been able to complete a survey everyday this month without a problem.

100% Free Offers is something else that most paid online survey companies will offer. Inbox Dollars has approximately 2 pages of 100% free offers. I have tried a few and been credited within 1-2 days. Another great way to increase your total payout.

Daily Searches is something that I had never come across before. You are paid .02 when you make an internet search through their suggested search engine. You are allowed 2 searches a day. Now this will not make you rich, but it does add to your total payout and does not take very much time at all.

Of all the online survey companies I have tried to date, Inbox Dollars is my Favorite online paid survey site. There are multiple ways to earn money with this site. You also see your account credited within 1-2 days after completed a task. I would highly recommend this site.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so have you actually received a payment from Inbox Dollars?