Monday, July 23, 2007

What Free Online Paid Survey Site is Right for You?

Here are the pros and cons of the free online paid survey sites that I have tried. The sites that are listed here are sites I would recommend. I will outline not recommended free online paid survey sites in another section of my blog.

I hope this information helps you find the right free online paid survey site for you. I will continue to update this section as I come across more site that I like.

Start earning some extra money today!

5 Stars represents the best sites in my opinion.

CashCrate - 5 Stars

Pros
1. Easy site to navigate through and use;
2. Free;
3. Pays out at $10.00;
4. Great referral system. 20% of first level referrals earnings plus a $3.00 bonus when your first level referral reaches $10.00. 10% of second level referrals earnings;
5. CashCrate has a ton of 100% free offers;
6. Daily Surveys pay out is $0.80.


Click here to try CashCrate

Cons

1. They do not offer the option for you to cash out via Paypal. Checks are typically cut on the 20th of every month (if your earnings for July were $25.00, your check would be sent out to you are the 20th of August);
2. I have not always qualified for their daily surveys.
3. This site primarily provides you with 100% free offers not true surveys with the exception of the daily surveys. I go through the offers and check the "No Thank You" box and still typically receive payment because I have completed the offer even though I have not selected any of the products.

Click Here to try CashCrate

Inbox Dollars - 3 Stars

Pros
1. Easy site to use and navigate through;
2. Free;
3. Offers $1.00 for their daily surveys and I have qualified for a survey everyday this month so far. Surveys are also credited to your account within 1-2 business days;
4. They also offer 100% free offers which pay from $0.50 to $1.00;
5. Offers paid emails in addition to the surveys and offers.;
6. $5.00 sign up Bonus.

Click here to try Inbox Dollars

Cons
1. Pay out is $30.00. I typically like a site that pays out at$10.00;
2. You receive $5.00 for every referral. However, your referrals will need to earn $30.00 and request a check before you will be credited the $5.00 referral bonus;
3. Does not offer as many 100% free offers as other paid sites.

In my opinion this site is great for the daily survey, which pays $1.00. However, this site does not have a good referral program. The lack of a good referral program is why I have rated this site with 3 stars. If you are not looking for a site with a good referral program, I would highly recommend this site.

No comments: