Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 1st

Okay, today is the first of the month and I am excited. July's earnings were good. I earned $29.19 from Inbox Dollars and $26.56 from CashCrate. July's Earnings Totaled $55.75! Not bad for a few hours of work.

This month I am hoping to try Two New GPT sites. Yesterday I signed up for Fairy Tale Treasures. I am looking forward to seeing how this site works. I have high hopes for this site because a few of my referral sources have done well with Fairy Tale Treasures.

I will keep you posted on how I like Fairy Tale Treasures. I will also add the pros and cons of this site to the, What Free Online Paid Survey Site is Right for You, section of my blog.

I am hoping with the addition of Fairy Tale Treasures, I will make $75.00 in August. I guess only time will tell. I'll keep you update!

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Sounds like you are on your way to doing something that excites you. And you are doing it in small chunks and hoping for more each month. I applaud you efforts.

Many years ago I chased an empty dream of dollars. All I wanted was to be rich. Don't we all. When I finally woke up and realized the ultimate dream was not about capturing dollar, rather about what made me happy, then all of my dreams came together and got everything I ever wanted.

You have to be doing the things that will make you happy and then you will succeed. So what does your perfect life look like 5 years from now?

http://www.yourperfectlife.com

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, How would you like to generate $1000- $1500 cash daily repeatedly and consistantly to your door returning 2 minute phone calls.NO SELLING, NO PRODUCTS, NO HYPE.
Best wishes to and your family.
Ghani.
Go to:
http:// www.ultimatecashgenerator.com